2013, what a year! Thank you 2013, for being the most enriching, blessed, joyful year of my life thus far. Cheers to another year of gratitude. Some random picture highlights of a fabulous year remembered:
1. 2013 was filled with dancing! contra dancing, swing dancing, shagging, etc. Any type of dancing. Love love love to dance.
2. Clemson second semester in a nut shell: cats and selfies and (most importantly) new friends.
3. Quest placement: the best night of my spring!
4. Simple Sunday morning gifts.
5. Summer off to a good start: baking with babies!
6.Strawberry basil hand pies.. the definition of the BG. (buttery goodness)
7. Simple joys: Bald head island, bikes, ice cream, and tanning lotion
8. Summer 2013: the summer of peregrine iced lattes, plenty of front porch sittin’ and the modern family.
9. The sweetest reunions involve friend piles!
11. the joys of sophomore year: new friends!!!!
12. TLH mountain top selfies
13. Always thankful for a never-ending love for oatmeal.